Events & Announcements
Sunday - June 13
|8:00 am||Online Prayer with Walter & Chris|
|10:45 am||Zoom is turned on for you to join us|
|11:00 am||Sunday Service - Zoom only|
Guest Speaker: Greg Marsh
Monday - June 14
Thursday - June 17
|7:00 pm||3rd Thursday Prayer Meeting|
Saturday - June 19
|9:00 am||Soul to Sole Steppers Walking Group|
- June Food of the Month: Peanut Butter
- Office Hours: For the summer months, the office hours will be Tuesday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm.
- Board Meeting: Sunday, June 13th at 2:30 pm.
- 3rd Thursday Prayer Meeting June 17th at 7 pm focusing on Psalm 116. Join Nancy on TeamLink with meeting id 1690643049
- Walking is able to resume! Please join Karen and the rest of the Soul to Sole Steppers at 9 am on Saturday here at Maranatha. All levels of fitness are welcome and ALL public health orders will be followed.
- Sunday Morning Prayer Meeting: Join Walter & Chris online each Sunday morning from 8 to 9 am. A change to Zoom is planned but the use of TeamLink will be continued for June 13.
- Attendance: Sunday, June 6th, 5 people in the Sanctuary (Production Team) with an estimated 43 online viewers.
- Current Covid Restrictions: Following the current Government guidelines, we are unable to have in-person services at this time.
This will be in place until further notice.
If you would like to watch our Sunday Service then a Zoom link can be provided to you.